So, what's our contribution to the community? This list will be added to, but here's our assessment so far.
As an Employer
- Sensible working hours (9:00 AM to 5.30 PM) with a good work-life balance
- Good rates of pay
- Ongoing training
- Diversity welcomed in a nurturing environment
- Access to the most efficient business software tools that help us provide a great service to clients
- We recruit people close to our office at Redhill Aerodrome, Surrey, to support the local community.
As a Supplier
- Highly qualified advice from the business Founder
- Ethical - following the Chartered Institute of PR Code of Conduct
- Completely spin-free zone
- Excellent, qualified writers
- We recommend what's best for you in the long term
- We guarantee to deliver results (we would not invoice if we did not deliver)
- No mark-up on suppliers work re-charged
- We treat information with care and offer complete confidentiality.
As a Client
- Suppliers paid promptly
- Thorough briefings provided
- Where appropriate, you may liaise directly with our own clients. We trust our suppliers
- We will not mark up your costs
- We will publicise your good work.
- Quarterly free PR workshops to local businesses
- Work placements offered to Surrey students (expenses paid) and project work created
- We support Warwick School's employment initiative, meeting pupils to explain career opportunities
- We also support St Bede's School Employment initiative
- If you are a student considering a career in PR, please read this two-page document outlining the skills needed, plus the pros and cons of a life in PR
- We exhibited at the Migrant Business Show in London that assists migrant entrepreneurs
- Free media contact lists supplied to micro-businesses, social enterprises and charities on request.
- Pro Bono support to The Teapot Trust Charity
- Reduced rate support (50%) to other charities, good causes and not-for-profit businesses
- Supporting the annual #MicroBizMattersDay initiative www.microbizmattersday.